( Dactylis glomerata)
- Before sprouting, seeds should be kept damp but never soaked. Once sprouts appear, use less water.
- Allow three to seven days for seeds to sprout.
- The grass will be ready for your cat to eat in 10 to 14 days after sprouting, or once it has reached a height of four inches, and will last one to three weeks.
- Continue to keep it in natural light and water daily with a spray bottle.
- Do not over water, as this causes mould.
- Allow your cat to eat directly from the container.
- When the grass starts to wilt or turn colour, plant a new container.
Cat grass is easy to grow.
It grows to about 15-20 cm high, and cats are naturally love it.
It provides essential nutrients and is a great digestive aid.
You will see your Cat visit the Cat Grass patch often.
Likes sunny position with well drained soil.